Sunday, January 30, 2011

[Yasmin_discussions] Moderator: Please delete first post and use 2nd one! Thank you!

Hi Moderator!

I sent two messages to the list, but the first one has a typo in it
so please use the second one.  The typo is in the first sentence of my
reply after I quote Simon and then Jennfer and I write "I ..." 
instead of "It ..."

In short, I sent two posts today and the first one has the typo and
the second one does not.  Please use the second one.

I am terribly sorry to give you this added work!  I'm in transit
traveling and could not recall the message myself but since you read
all messages, i hope it is not too much trouble for you.

All my best,

Natasha

_______________________________________________
Yasmin_discussions mailing list
Yasmin_discussions@estia.media.uoa.gr
http://estia.media.uoa.gr/mailman/listinfo/yasmin_discussions

Yasmin URL: http://www.media.uoa.gr/yasmin

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: click on the link to the list you wish to subscribe to. In the page that will appear ("info page"), enter e-mail address, name, and password in the fields found further down the page.

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: on the info page, scroll all the way down and enter your e-mail address in the last field. Enter password if asked. Click on the unsubscribe button on the page that will appear ("options page").

HOW TO ENABLE / DISABLE DIGEST MODE: in the options page, find the "Set Digest Mode" option and set it to either on or off.