Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Yasmin_discussions] Introducing myself, a new subscriber

Hello,

Thank you to the list maintainers, volunteers, and moderators for
creating this list and for allowing me to participate.

Originally from Israel, I now live California, but I like to remain in
contact with and involved in events in the entire Mediterranean rim. I
have been fortunate to have been invited to create and run workshops at
the LIFT conference in Marsaille (and Geneva) and Kinnernet in Israel.

I am an artist and teacher working in the area of Kinetic and
Interactive art, sometimes also called Physical Computing or Interactive
Art. I have a strong background in electronics and teach a lot of
Electronics and Electromechinical techniques to artists and other
designers, experimenters, and tinkerers.

I am especially interested in collaborative art and technology projects
which allow us to bring people together. I collaborate on many projects
in California, but have not yet had the pleasure of doing so in the MENA
countries.

My biography is at
michaelshiloh.wordpress.com

and my teaching websites include

www.teachmetomake.com
teachmetomake.wordpress.com

If any of you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask, and I
look forward to good conversations and hopefully meeting some of you in
the future,

Sincerely,
Michael Shiloh
--
Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ
www.teachmetomake.com
teachmetomake.wordpress.com
Interested in classes? Join http://groups.google.com/group/teach-me-to-make
_______________________________________________
Yasmin_discussions mailing list
Yasmin_discussions@estia.media.uoa.gr
http://estia.media.uoa.gr/mailman/listinfo/yasmin_discussions

Yasmin URL: http://www.media.uoa.gr/yasmin

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: click on the link to the list you wish to subscribe to. In the page that will appear ("info page"), enter e-mail address, name, and password in the fields found further down the page.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: on the info page, scroll all the way down and enter your e-mail address in the last field. Enter password if asked. Click on the unsubscribe button on the page that will appear ("options page").
HOW TO ENABLE / DISABLE DIGEST MODE: in the options page, find the "Set Digest Mode" option and set it to either on or off.