one of the projects i have been tracking for a number of
years is the work of jon ippolito at the university of maine
<http://pool.newmedia.umaine.edu/index.php>stuff of interet rises to the top
of the pool in response to
In the Art Pool, you can find interesting projects in any of these ways:
- *Approval*: The vertical position of the project tells you whether the
community has rated it high or low.
- *Recognition*: The horizontal position of the project tells you how
many reviews it has received.
- *Volume*: The size of the title reflects how many versions have been
produced for that project.
- *Intent*: Mouse over a project title to read the first few lines of its
Click on the *Open Menu* button at upper right to access these controls:
- *Filters*: Show only projects that match a given author, subject, or
license (or a combination of these).
- *Graph*: Adjust The Pool's layout engine to favor legibility or
- *Search*: Type a few letters into the search box to filter by title.
Click on a title to open its *Project Information Panel*, which gives you
- *Information*: Read more about the project's contributors, subjects,
and license terms.
- *Versions*: Click on the boxes at left to choose among various intents,
approaches, or releases.
- *Reviews*: Click on the review tab to read reviews, or click "review
this version" to add your own (requires login).
Yasmin_discussions mailing list
Yasmin URL: http://www.media.uoa.gr/yasmin
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: click on the link to the list you wish to subscribe to. In the page that will appear ("info page"), enter e-mail address, name, and password in the fields found further down the page.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: on the info page, scroll all the way down and enter your e-mail address in the last field. Enter password if asked. Click on the unsubscribe button on the page that will appear ("options page").
HOW TO ENABLE / DISABLE DIGEST MODE: in the options page, find the "Set Digest Mode" option and set it to either on or off.